Wednesday, September 23, 2009

BLOG 07 - UPLOADED

Well...I write this as I get ready to board my flight back to Dubai. Complete mixed emotions. As much as I am looking forward to a decent cup of coffee and shower, it is going to be terribly difficult to leave the girls I have been spending the last 30 morning, noon and nights with, not to mention the energy you feel here in Kabul.

Well the last blog from Kabul is up...
(I promised to "keep it much shorter in length"...30 seconds shorter isn't bad eh? ;p)

Now for a little RnR at home in Cairo and then back to Dubai for the challenge of putting together all the incredible footage I have managed to capture over the last month.

Please continue to check this group and invite friends as I will be posting videos that the girls and boys will be sending me. Plus snippets of the doco as it all comes together.

If you know any potential broadcaster interested in such subject matter pls do pass along their details now that I can focus on the next steps.

I am also looking into a potentially MUCH BIGGER project involving educating street kids. Once I have all the information you can be assured you will the first I approach for support :)

I thank you ALL for being so concerned about these children and for keeping such close tabs on this project. I continue to welcome your personal messages or questions.

I wish you all well. Until the next posting...take care!

Natalie Carney

No comments:

Post a Comment